Programs and Projects
Summer Food Enrichment Program (SFEP)
- Breakfast and Lunch served five days a week. Nutritious meals prepared fresh each day and delivered hot or cold.
- Weekend Meal Packages that full of good nutrition.
- 5-6 weeks of reading, math, science and arts enrichment
- Physical fitness, to improve overall health and well being
- Fitness competition (Fun to Be Fit Day)
- Field trips and guest speakers
Fun To Be Fit Day
Children from all of our site locations gather to compete by participating in fitness drills in order to win prizes. The focus of the day is healthy bodies and learning the importance of daily physical activity. Read More
Kids Outdoor Expo
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, transportation is provided so that all of our children can attend this great outdoor event. The Kids Expo is the largest water safety and outdoor environmental educational event in the Midwest that is interactive and fun for all ages. Read More